Dr. Nicole Mullally
- Hometown: Gainesville, FL
- Favorite childhood movie: Grease. I have seen it 1,000 times.
- Favorite book: The Help
- Nerdiest thing I do in my spare time: Gardening
- Superpower I wish I had: Time travel
- I love my job because I love making a positive difference in my patient’s lives. And for the opportunity to meet and interact with so many great people every day!
- Hometown: Old Town, FL
- Favorite Movie: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Superpower I wish I had: Being able to fly
- Nerdiest thing I do in my spare time: Play Candy Crush
- Foreign country I would love to visit: Africa
- I love my job because I love talking to new people and love helping to create life-changing smiles.
- Hometown: Tampa, FL
- Favorite childhood toy: Rainbow Dash and My Little Ponies
- Instruments I play: Violin, all through high school
- Favorite Cereal: Boo Berry
- Exotic country I would like to visit: Bali – but I don’t know if I can handle the looong flight!
- I love my job because I love making a positive difference in my patients' lives and for the opportunity to meet and interact with so many great people every day!
Orthodontic Assistant and Lab Technician
- Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 3 things on my bucket list: Go to Europe, have a baby, swim with dolphins
- Superpower I wish I had: Read people’s minds
- Favorite book: The Alchemist
- Best pet I’ve ever had: My bunny rabbit, Dante
- I love my job because we change people’s lives by making beautiful smiles ☺
- Hometown: Orlando, FL
- Favorite movie: The Fifth Element
- Strangest talent I have: I can say my ABC's backwards without hesistation
- 3 things left on my bucket list: Sky diving, missions trip to a third world country, swim with dolphins
- Superpower I wish I had: Teleportation
- I love my job because I enjoy being able to help create healthy and beautiful smiles. I like seeing people become more confident as their teeth are transitioning ☺
Receptionist and Patient Coordinator
- Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
- Favorite TV Show: The Office and Parenthood
- Nerdiest thing I do in my spare time: I love to read, and I’m learning to crochet by watching YouTube videos
- 3 things left on my bucket list: Run a marathon, grow a garden, learn a second language
- A foreign country I would love to visit: Italy because my mom’s family is Italian!
- I love my job because of the people I get to work with everyday!
- Hometown: Atlanta, GA
- Favorite TV show growing up: Little Rascals
- Superpower I wish I had: Bilocation
- What’s your favorite line from a movie: “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn!”
- What’s the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time: Recycle
- I love my job because of the great doctor, great team and contact with really nice patients every day!