Dr. Nicole Mullally
- Hometown: Gainesville, FL
- Favorite childhood movie: Grease. I have seen it 1,000 times.
- Favorite book: The Help
- Nerdiest thing I do in my spare time: Gardening
- Superpower I wish I had: Time travel
- I love my job because I love making a positive difference in my patient’s lives. And for the opportunity to meet and interact with so many great people every day!
Dr. Julie Olsen
- Hometown: Grand Ledge, MI
- Superpower I wish I had: Teleportation
- Nerdiest thing I do in my spare time: Puzzles
- Foreign Country I would love to visit: Italy
- Three things on my bucket list: Travel to all the National Parks, watch the Rockettes perform in NYC, and become fluent in Spanish!
- I love my job because I love to watch my patients' confidence transform through their smile!
- Hometown: Old Town, FL
- Favorite Movie: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Superpower I wish I had: Being able to fly
- Favorite Vacation: The Beach! ( :
- Foreign country I would love to visit: Italy
- I love my job because I love talking to new people and love helping to create life-changing smiles.
Patient Coordinator / Receptionist
- Hometown: Lawtey, FL
- Favorite movie: Forrest Gump and Steel Magnolia
- Foreign country I'd like to visit: Australia
- Nerdiest thing I do: Gardening and decorating for holidays!
- Favorite fruit: Strawberries
- I love my job because get work and interact with amazing patients and coworkers. I love seeing how much our team makes a remarkable memory they will never forget!
Orthodontic Assistant and Lab Technician
- Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 3 things on my bucket list: Go to Europe, have a baby, swim with dolphins
- Superpower I wish I had: Read people’s minds
- Favorite book: The Alchemist
- Best pet I’ve ever had: My bunny rabbit, Dante
- I love my job because we change people’s lives by making beautiful smiles ☺
- Hometown: Newberry, FL
- Favorite Movie: Billy Madison
- Foreign Country I'd Love to Visit: Greece
- Favorite Childhood Toy: My Go-Cart
- One Thing on My Bucket List: Travel to all 50 states (I'm at 15 now!)
- I love my job because I get to witness and grow with the patient while they are going through treatment, and join on their excitement when their treatment is completed. Also, my coworkers are pretty great. ☺
- Hometown: Beebe, AR
- Foreign country I'd like to visit: Italy! For the pasta and the gondola rides
- Hidden talent: Singing :)
- The meal I look forward to most: Dinner with my kids everyday
- Superpower: Freezing time
- I love my job because of the sense of team effort and amazing doctors. I love meeting new people and seeing their smiles transform over their time with us!
- Hometown: Colombia
- Favorite Movie: The Invisible Guest
- Foreign Country to visit: Spain & Turkey
- Super Power: Time Travel through my ancestry
- 2 things on my bucket list: 1. Glamping with my husband 2. Have kids.
- I love my job because I love seeing the patients' transformation and their confidence with their smile.